What shipping options are available?
Your package can be sent in the following ways:
- FIRST CLASS: Domestic and international orders may be sent via First Class USPS mail. This is the cheapest, but often slowest, method of shipping.
- PRIORITY: Domestic and international orders may be sent via Priority USPS mail. Domestic orders heavier than 13 ounces are automatically sent Priority at the expense of the customer. Packages are delivered within three business days for domestic orders and within six to ten business days for most international orders.
- EXPRESS: Domestic and international orders may be sent via Express USPS mail. This is often the most expensive form of shipping. Packages are delivered within one business day for most domestic orders.
- GLOBAL EXPRESS: International orders may be sent via Global Express USPS mail. This is the most expensive form of shipping but guarantees delivery for most packages in one to three business days.
Your package can be sent with one or more of the following additional services (at the expense of the customer except where otherwise noted):
- DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Customer is provided a number that will confirm the delivery of package. Though delivery confirmation often will successfully track a package, this is not guaranteed. Available at no cost for domestic First Class and Priority. Not available for international orders.
- CERTIFICATE OF MAILING: Customer and seller is provided with USPS-recognized proof that a package was sent. Delivery confirmation is included. Available for domestic First Class and Priority orders. Not available for international orders.
- INSURED: Provides up to $500 coverage for loss or damage of packages for domestic orders. Provides up to $675 coverage for loss or damage of packages for international orders. Limited coverage is free for international Priority orders. Express International and Global Express packages provide up to $100 insurance coverage free.
- REGISTERED MAIL: Places packages under tight security at all times. Can insure a domestic package for up to $25,000 of lost, damaged, or missing items and $44 for international packages. Requires signature for pickup.
- RESTRICTED DELIVERY: Places a restriction on who can pick up the package. Restrictions vary by country, though it is likely that the customer must sign for the package in order to receive it. Available for domestic and international orders.
I feel that your prices are too high! Do you negotiate prices?
Most of the items we sell are brand new and below retail price. We have tried to price the items as fair as possible. However, we welcome negotiations, provided you do so in a polite and fair manner. We are more open to negotiate for multi-item purchases (two or more items). However, shipping is non-negotiable. Please send all price negotiations to endulge.yourself at gmail.com
What is your refunds policy?
Due to hygienic concerns, we unfortunately cannot accept returns or exchanges UNLESS the wrong order was sent. We strongly recommend that each item listing be read carefully; they detail any flaws, usage, or missing items. We also strongly recommend reading the Terms of Service - please note that it is the customer's responsibility to contact endulgence for clarification on individual items.
What are your shipping rates?
We ship domestically (within the US) and internationally via the United States Postal Service (USPS), which we find to be very reliable. We do not believe customers should pay for items and outrageous shipping fees. We do our best to estimate shipping fees and package arrival dates and utilize the USPS website for both. All domestic orders come with free delivery confirmation.
Who are you?
We are a group of four prominent makeup artists in Houston who have since retired from the scene. Each of us has at least four years of customer service and makeup artist experience under our belts, and two of us have extended experience in selling products online. While we still have a strong love and interest in cosmetics and skincare, we opened endulgence to declutter our living spaces of new or almost new high-end products.
When do you ship out?
Endulgence sellers will do their best to ship the customer's order by the next business day. However, generally, orders are shipped out within five business days of receiving payment. The customer will be notified of any further delays. The customer will also be notified of when her order is shipped out. For Google checkout customers, an order is not shipped until the credit card has been charged.
What methods of payments do you accept?
Endulgence sellers accept Paypal (credit card and non-credit card payments), Google checkout (this is our preferred method of payment), concealed cash, and money orders. Unfortunately at this time, we do not accept checks.
Orders will be shipped within five days of receiving full payment.
How are you able to offer high-brand items at less than retail cost?
We sell items that we had originally purchased for personal or for customer use but never got around using or never used very often. All of our items were purchased directly from authorized resellers, not individuals, including, but not limited to Sephora, MAC Cosmetics, and ULTA. We are firmly against the use of fake cosmetics and do not sell fake items. We also have a large collection of clothing for our or our family's personal use but never got around to actually wearing. This store is our way being able to clear the clutter out of our homes and rooms and make way for more things. If there are any further concerns about the authenticity of our items, please send us an inquiry.
Why was my order canceled?
Due to increased shipping costs, we can no longer ship orders less than $10 (not including shipping). We have done our best to state this in every listing of an item costing less than $10. However, we could not do so for the listings of lingerie and nail polishes. Orders placed that do not meet the $10 minimum will unfortunately be canceled. A notification will be sent when a minimum is not met.
What do I do after I've received my order?
Enjoy it! If you can, please drop us an email at endulge.yourself at gmail.com to confirm that the order had arrived okay and to let us know how you like the product(s). Also, please leave us feedback! Feedback, positive, neutral, or negative, is what makes us improve and serve our customers better!
I want my order mailed via Priority or with insurance. How do I request that?
We can mail your order using any way you want with any extra services you want (please note that domestic orders have free delivery confirmation). However, this will cost you extra depending on where it is being shipped to. You may request additional mailing services (insurance, Priority, etc) in the notes section of your order.